Pages

April 3, 2014

David is Home!

  Monday, March 31st, 2014 came. A day I never thought I would see. I found myself surrounded by 13 others who felt just like me. 3pm came and we were in a 15 passenger van heading to the mission home for our last dinner together. Tears about to fall---we began to tell experiences that happened through out our missions. After the departing testimony meeting we went to the mission home to spend our last night. Smiles, tears and many yawns were given all through the night. We all fell asleep around 1:30am. Just in a few hours later we were loading up the truck with all our luggage and headed to the Airport. We arrived to the airport just before 7am and got everyone checked in. All 14 of us stood there and waved goodbye to our dear mission president and wife. We stayed together for a few short minutes and then headed our way into different parts of the world.


   Around 9:15am I found myself on a plane heading to St. Louis. Mix emotions filled my heart. around 12:30 I then was walking down a hall and found my parents and younger brother and sister waiting for my arrival. It was a tender moment. 





Thanks to the BEST Ward EVER!!!! Rockwood 2nd Ward--THANK YOU!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will be reviewed for approval weekly. Thank you!